Playing golf in the middle of the day with the sun beating down on you can be a little daunting. As you move on the course on a hot summer’s day, the sweat starts pouring. While many people have their own ways of dealing with this, an excellent grip can definitely be handy. The best golf grips for sweaty hands will make it easier to play the best shots. The Winn Dri-Tac Standard Grip Kit is an affordable kit that makes your life easier with any of the top clubs.
As an athlete, I have seen that we all have different levels of sweat. The sweat will eventually set in and while it is frustrating in most sporting competitions, golfing is one of the worst. However, a decent pair of grips can help you maintain control of each shot. With a great pair of golf grips, blunders will be a thing of the past.
In this article, we explore some of the top grips that can be fitted to any golf club. With one of these grips, your golf club will never slip out of your hands and we have fitted them to some of the elite clubs. We have included a small buyer’s guide that helps you understand some of the fundamentals behind the golfing grip as well.
Best Golf Grips For Sweaty Hands
|Winn Dri-Tac Standard Grip Kit||
|Golf Pride Decade Multi-Compound Grip||
|Karma Velour 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle||
|Champkey Multi-Compound Golf Grips||
|Lamkin Utx Cord Golf Grips||
|Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips||
- 1 Best Golf Grips For Sweaty Hands On The Market Today
- 1.1 Top Pick: Winn Dri-Tac Standard Grip Kit
- 1.2 Best Grip For Hand Stress: Golf Pride Decade Multi-Compound Grip
- 1.3 Best Grip Bundle: Karma Velour 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle
- 1.4 Best Eco-Friendly Grips: Champkey Multi-Compound Golf Grips
- 1.5 Most Popular Grips: Lamkin Utx Cord Golf Grips
- 1.6 Best High-End Grips: Set of 13 NEW Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips
- 2 How to Choose The Best Grips for Sweaty Hands on the Course
- 3 Which Grips Are The Best To Improve Your Game?
Best Golf Grips For Sweaty Hands On The Market Today
Most of these grips are quite similar in terms of their design and some of the features, but we have singled out specific options that could help specific players. It is hard to say any one of them is better than the other, but some can be better for different players. That being said, here are the top golfing grips you should choose:
Top Pick: Winn Dri-Tac Standard Grip Kit
The Winn Dri-Tac Standard Grip Kit is the first option on this list and it comes with 13 different strips for most of your clubs. The grips will keep the tackiness in all conditions and you no longer need to squeeze hard on the clubs. This will bring some much-needed relief for your hands and make your swing a little more comfortable.
- Resilient: With the solvent that is added, these grips remain tacky for most of your game and reduces hand stress.
- Thickness: Since the grips have some added thickness, it is no surprise that they add more angle control.
- Easy to put on: With many grips forcing you into professional help, this grip set is simple and easy to do yourself.
- Economical: When it comes to the price, it is hard to beat these grips and they are really affordable.
- Wear and tear: if you play often, the grips do wear out a little faster than normal, especially with a tight squeeze on shots.
Best Grip For Hand Stress: Golf Pride Decade Multi-Compound Grip
If you are like me and you like having a nice grip on your clubs, the Golf Pride Decade Multi-Compound Grip is one of the softest grips you can try. It is made from 100% rubber and features a non-slip additive for sweaty hands. The grips also look quite stylish and should work well with most of your clubs, as they are the standard size.
- Softness: These grips are extremely soft and if you are used to squeezing your clubs, you won’t have as much hand stress.
- Colorful: These grips are available in all sorts of colors that could meet your club needs and improve your style.
- Weather Control: The weather does not affect the grips as much and they will remain tacky throughout most games.
- Putting them on: it does take some time to effectively put them on and you might need some assistance as a beginner.
Best Grip Bundle: Karma Velour 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle
We all have multiple different clubs that need a grip and buying them separately can be a little expensive. Fortunately, the Karma Velour 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle is an affordable set of 13 different grips. With a ribbed texture, the moisture is actually absorbed and this gives you the maximum control over every shot.
- Complete set: These grips are really affordable and you will have one for almost all your clubs.
- Available for all players: No matter the size of your hands, they are available for all players, including the juniors.
- Moisture absorption: Nothing is as effective as moisture absorption to ensure you can play with freedom and control.
- Wear and tear: Once again, these are thin grips and they tend to wear out quickly if used too often.
Best Eco-Friendly Grips: Champkey Multi-Compound Golf Grips
The Champkey Multi-Compound Golf Grips has not been constructed from rubber-like most of the others. It is constructed with a cotton yard. This threaded technology is much softer than rubber and it has more moisture-wicking capabilities. This will be perfect for those with a tight squeeze on the clubs to reduce stress.
- Eco-friendly: Since the grips are made from cotton, they are ideal for those who like to protect the environment.
- Softness: These are some of the softest grips we have ever felt and it absorbs moisture with absolute ease.
- Stylish: One of the best features is to see cotton being changed into such a stylish end product for your clubs.
- Price: Unfortunately, all these features do come at a price and this is one of the more expensive grip bundles
Most Popular Grips: Lamkin Utx Cord Golf Grips
The Lamkin Utx Cord Golf Grips are designed with numerous different tech features for those with moisture problems. The grips include shock absorption features that are especially handy when it comes to your top drivers. They are also available in three different sizes and work well with your different club colors.
- Shock absorption: These grips have superior shock absorption technology for your tee-off situations.
- All-weather: The grip keeps the tackiness that is needed when the rain sets in and won’t easily rub off.
- Multiple colors: They are available in multiple different colors for all your different club styles and sets.
- Takes getting used to: Since they have tri-layer technology, the grip is a little thicker and does require some practice shots.
Best High-End Grips: Set of 13 NEW Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips
There is nothing better than finishing off this list with the Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips. This set is complete for most top players and is also considered perfect for the pros. Not only does it do a great job of remaining tacky, but also allows you to choose your style. It is worth noting that they also absorb most of the shock.
- Complete set: Once again, we have a complete set, but these grips are stylish and designed for top players.
- Moisture wicking: Nothing comes close to the tri-layer technology that will help to absorb most of the moisture.
- Shock absorption: if you are looking to reduce the stress on your hands, these grips will absorb most of the shock from shots as well.
- Price: Unfortunately, the price is a little excessive and the grips are a little on the expensive side, but definitely for the pro players.
How to Choose The Best Grips for Sweaty Hands on the Course
Now that you have seen some of the top grips, we have decided to add the top features we used to find them. If you are looking for a different set of grips, these features will be handy in helping you choose the right set. Here are the top features to keep in mind when buying new grips for any of your golf clubs today:
Whether you will be using these clubs to reduce the sweat on your hands or simply need a new set, this is a feature you need to look for. Moisture absorption technology is available in multiple different types, but it is imperative to have it. As for these clubs, all of them have their own different type of moisture-wicking technology.
The grips definitely need to complement your appearance and the best way to ensure that is to look for something that is stylish. Some of the top brands have different colors that help you improve the look of your clubs. However, some lesser-known brands will also enable you to have a stylish grip that is better than the original. A good grip will definitely go well with your golf pushcart.
Lastly, the materials play a major role. Most grips are made from 100% rubber, but this can be a little hard on your hands if you like squeezing the club. If that is the case, a cotton alternative might work wonders for your game.
Which Grips Are The Best To Improve Your Game?
As with all the others, it is hard to say one set is better than the others. However, these are all pretty similar, with some tech features varying. We would definitely recommend all of them, but the Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Grips is a complete set that offers good value for your money. Let us know in the comment section which of these grips you prefer and if we missed any of your favorites.