Golfing is one of the best ways to get proper exercise. You will be walking for miles on end and while this might not help you shed the calories from the start. You will eventually see them burn down time after time. However, as we get older, pushing or pulling the golf cart can be strenuous. Nowadays, we have the benefit of technology and the best remote controlled golf cart takes the strain off your body to carry along your golf kit. The Bat-Caddy X3R Electric Golf Caddy is probably one of the most balanced options on the market today.
While I personally still use one of the best pull carts, I have seen many people take to the remote controlled golf cart. Doing hours of research and testing them with the remote has taught me a lot about how they work and which features are the most important. In this article, we take a deeper look at the best remote controlled golf cart and how they could potentially benefit you.
Best Remote Controlled Golf Cart
|Bat-Caddy X3R Electric Golf Caddy|
This cart offers the best combination of features vs. price. It is also simple and easy to use.
|Cart-Tek Remote Control Power Caddie|
As one of our favorites, this cart is extremely powerful and gives the user a massive 100-yard range when it comes to control
|Bat-Caddy X4R Remote Control Golf Cart|
Control and durability is definitely one of the best features that makes this cart so popular on many courts
|Spitzer RL150 Remote Control Golf Trolley|
If you want to show you have arrived, this will definitely be one of the best carts for you to show the world and your peers
|MGI Zip X5 Motorized Golf Cart|
Braking power is really important, but so is hill climbing. fortunately this cart offers you all of it
|Bat-Caddy Golf X4-Li Electric Golf Caddy|
Accessories can be a little expensive and this cart comes in to help you save. It features all the modern accessories to simplify your experience
- 1 Best Remote Controlled Golf Carts On The Market Today
- 1.1 Top Pick: Bat-Caddy X3R Electric Golf Caddy
- 1.2 Editor’s Choice: Cart-Tek Remote Control Power Caddie
- 1.3 Best New Cart: Bat-Caddy X4R Remote Control Golf Cart
- 1.4 Best High-End Trolley: Spitzer RL150 Remote Control Golf Trolley
- 1.5 Best Technologically Advanced Cart: MGI Zip X5 Motorized Golf Cart
- 1.6 Best Lithium-Ion Cart: Bat-Caddy Golf X4-Li Lithium Electric Golf Caddy
- 2 Key Features To Consider When Choosing The Best Remote Controlled Golf Cart
- 3 Our Number One Pick
Best Remote Controlled Golf Carts On The Market Today
Before we delve into the special features, you might be wondering which of these carts are considered to be the very best. To help you find the right one, we have actually done a lot of legwork to find the right options. Here are the top options currently on the market today to help you simplify your golfing experience:
Top Pick: Bat-Caddy X3R Electric Golf Caddy
Bat-Caddy is an excellent option and it comes with a state of the art motor. This motor works with a lithium or lead-acid battery, giving you some functionality. When looking at the Bat-Caddy X3R Electric Golf Caddy. It is made from durable aluminum and lightweight, with a range of up to 100-yards with the remote.
- Range: Having a 100-yard range is definitely great and should help you when it comes to focusing on your game
- Durable: We all try to find something lightweight. Fortunately, the aluminum frame will give you durability and light
- Accessories: Numerous accessories have been included to help you make life a little easier when you need to keep score
- Focus: Using this specific cart, we have seen massive increases in focus to ensure you can play the game
- Expensive: While this is one of the best options on the market, it is rather expensive for the beginner to buy
Editor’s Choice: Cart-Tek Remote Control Power Caddie
The Cart-Tek Remote Control Power Caddie is one of the top options currently on the market today. It features a 35Ah sealed lead-acid battery and this can hold a charge for up to 36 holes. The durable aluminum design gives you a lighter weight as well. I like the simplicity of the remote for easy control all over the golf course.
- Massive Charge: The battery can last for up to 36 holes, making it great for two games in a row as you improve
- Simplistic: Compared to many of the other carts, this one is actually really simple and easy to control
- Power: As one of the most powerful options on the market, this one will help[ you climb out hills with great ease
- Accessories: These accessories are really great and they could help you quite a lot when it comes to playing golf
- Expensive: Once again, this is one of the most expensive models on the market today, which might be a problem
Best New Cart: Bat-Caddy X4R Remote Control Golf Cart
Next, we have another Bat-Caddy cart. The Bat-Caddy X4R Remote Control Golf Cart is slightly more expensive but features a durable frame made from aluminum as well. With 2 motors included, your cart has even more power. However, if one of the motors does fail, you have a backup motor to keep you going.
- Motor: 2 x 200-watt motor that will give you even more power on those tough hills that must be climbed
- Range: With a 100-yards, the cart can be used for an extended range when you don’t feel like walking
- Charge time: Most of the other carts will take quite a while to charge. However, this one can be fully charged in only 4-hours
- Accessories: With so many accessories that can be chosen, this cart is one of the very best that will simplify your experience
- Expensive: Once again, this golf cart is the same as many of the top clubs, making it a little expensive for beginners
Best High-End Trolley: Spitzer RL150 Remote Control Golf Trolley
The Spitzer RL150 Remote Control Golf Trolley is one of the easiest for you to control. The drive system is direct, removing any problematic gearboxes that could cause a little bit of problem as you are using it. If your battery dies down, the freewheel mode will allow you to push it, but at almost 30-pounds, it is a little expensive.
- Dual-Motors: Once again, the dual-motor system has been imp[lamented to ensure the cart can be used when one is damaged
- Freewheel mode: If you run out of charge, this cart can be used without the remote control as well
- Smart Charger: The smart charger will enable you to use this cart when the battery dies. You can simply charge it while on the course
- Warranty: This is one of the best warranties we have seen and having it will definitely give you a little peace of mind
- Heavy: While this cart is also quite pricey, the weight might be the biggest downside to consider when buying it
Best Technologically Advanced Cart: MGI Zip X5 Motorized Golf Cart
If you like technology, the MGI Zip X5 Motorized Golf Cart will be one of the top options. One 250-watt motor has been included, allowing any user to take on every terrain. The electronic braking system also means you won’t need to worry about the cart slipping back when stopped. However, you might need some time to figure out the remote control.
- Motor: This cart has the most powerful motor on this list and we definitely recommend it for all terrains
- Braking: The electronic braking system will ensure that the cart does not fall down on steep hills when stopped
- Accessories: Numerous accessories including an odometer and distance measurer have been included to help you
- Stability: This cart does not buckle under pressure and we could not even find wind conditions on the court to tip it
- Remote control: This is one of the most complicated remote controls on the market today and we definitely suggest that you take some time to figure it out
Best Lithium-Ion Cart: Bat-Caddy Golf X4-Li Lithium Electric Golf Caddy
You probably have heard about the differences between lithium-ion batteries and lead-acid batteries. Well, the Bat-Caddy Golf X4-Li Lithium Electric Golf Caddy is one of the top options on the market today and it features a durable aluminum frame. The stylish design should also help to turn a few heads when you are on the course.
- Stylish: As with all Bat-Caddy designs, this is still one of their most stylish designs on the course
- Battery: I love the fact that this battery can help you to move around the course. It will last up to 36-holes
- Remote: Bat-Caddy has been known for creating some of the most simplistic remote controls on the market today
- Accessories: With numerous different accessories that will help you on the course, you don’t need to make any upgrades
- Expensive: This is one of the most expensive options on the market today. Not everyone will be able to afford it
Key Features To Consider When Choosing The Best Remote Controlled Golf Cart
The best push carts are simplistic and most of their features are not that hard to understand. However, the remote controlled cart is a little more advanced. We have done some legwork and these are the top features that you need to keep in mind:
Motor and Battery
The motor is one of the most important features to keep in mind. When looking for a decent motor, we recommend looking for something in the range of 200-watts. For the battery, we highly recommend the lithium-ion batteries. These batteries will last a little longer than your standard lead-acid batteries, but they are more expensive.
Every brand will have their own specific remote control included. You should look at the simplicity of the remote control and how it can be controlled. Bat-Caddy is one of the best options currently available on the market today. I personally like their remotes and the additional features like directional movement that is offered.
Spicing up your caddy can be a little expensive. However, most brands now have all of the accessories already included in the design. We generally look for a scorecard to keep track of your game and few additional pockets for storing your gear. However, you should keep in mind that the accessories are only secondary to the other features.
Our Number One Pick
These carts are nothing less than spectacular once you start using them. However, they can be rather expensive. Even with the price, we would still highly recommend them for the value they offer. My personal favorite is the Bat-Caddy X3R Electric Golf Caddy. This caddy features virtually everything you need to focus on your game. Now it is your turn to let us know in the comment section which one you like. We would also like to know if we might have missed any of your favorites.