A putter is one of the key golfing tools that you will need when playing. We all know how much attention the top drivers receive, but a putter is also something of utmost importance. The best putter under 100 is designed to make it affordable for you to find the right club. They are a necessity and the better fit the drive offers, the more value you will receive. As a top option, we would recommend the Pinemeadow Golf PGX SL Putter as the best.
I have been playing for quite some time and while my knowledge is limited, having a club pro has made a lot of difference to ensure that I do get value for my money. Not only this but, I had the opportunity to test numerous different clubs, helping me to find the ideal one for my specific needs. This knowledge has been passed on to many colleagues as well to ensure they also know which clubs are the best.
In this article, we take a deeper look at all the top putters. These putters have helped many people to improve their game and their accuracy on the green. I mean, the green is like the ultimate difference maker and helps to discern between a top club and something useless. Now, you should be able to find the ideal putter for all your needs.
|Best Putters||Key Features|
|Pinemeadow Golf PGX SL Putter|
A complete putter that should work well for every beginner new to the game
|Burke Golf Putter|
If you are looking to save some weight, the carbon design is definitely a great option
|Top Flite Golf Men’s Tour Blade 1.0 Putter|
A professional game is really the final aim and this putter is made for tour purposes
|Wilson Staff Harmonized M2 Golf Putter|
With an ergonomic design for every female player, it works well when it comes to weight and length
|MAZEL Tour GS3 Men’s Golf Putter|
The putter has a very soft touch and feels, making it one of the very best for controlling the ball
|Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter|
If you are looking for a reputable putter at an extremely affordable price, this is definitely a top option
- 1 Best Putters On The Market Today
- 2 Top Pick: Pinemeadow Golf PGX SL Putter
- 2.1 Best Lightweight Putter: Burke Golf Putter Right Hand Golf Putters
- 2.2 Best Tour Putter: Top Flite Golf Men’s Tour Blade 1.0 Putter
- 2.3 Best Putter For Women: Wilson Staff Harmonized M2 Golf Putter
- 2.4 Best Putter For Control: MAZEL Tour GS3 Men’s Golf Putter
- 2.5 Best Budget Putter: Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter
- 3 Key Features To Consider When Choosing The Best Putter
- 4 Which Club Is The Best?
Best Putters On The Market Today
Before we delve into a few of the top features, we have decided to share some of the top clubs. I have used many of these clubs over the years as part of my hobby. Now, you can see which clubs are recommended by some of the top players without having to pay an expensive pro fee. That said, let’s look at all of these excellent clubs and which one will be the best for your game:
Top Pick: Pinemeadow Golf PGX SL Putter
The Pinemeadow Golf PGX SL Putter is one of the first options that we have and it comes with perfect balance for a right-handed player. It comes with the perfect weight we generally find with most clubs used for touring, making it perfect for all players. A steel shaft also gives the putter some additional durability to last longer.
- Durability: Compared to most cheaper putters, this one is made from solid steel, which means it is perfect for durability
- Length: The length is perfect for most golfers. It makes life so much easier if you are still wondering which club fits you
- Design: The club has stylish colors and these colors will make it stand out. An additional custom head cover has also been included
- Price: When it comes to the price, this club is a little more affordable than brands like TaylorMade
- Weight: Many beginners might find the club a little too heavy. You might need to settle for something lightweight at first
Best Lightweight Putter: Burke Golf Putter Right Hand Golf Putters
If you are looking for something a little lightweight, the Burke Golf Putter is one of the best options that you can choose. Made from carbon steel, it is rather lightweight and offers decent durability. It is corrosion-resistant and will help to give you much control over each and every shot you play with a stunning and exuberant finish.
- Finish: The milled-face finish is really excellent when it comes to resisting some of the sun’s glare and offering you more comfort
- Balance: Compared to most of the putters, this one has some of the best balance that anyone could ask for
- Durable: Carbon steel has been used for the construction, giving you durability and keeping the weight to a minimum
- We could not really find any cons when looking at the value and the price
Best Tour Putter: Top Flite Golf Men’s Tour Blade 1.0 Putter
If you like to play on the same level as many of the tour professionals, the Top Flite Golf Men’s Tour Blade 1.0 Putter is one of the best options. It is made from Thermoplastic Urethane for a softer feel and more control when putting. The overall design also ensures that the putter will give you much more forgiveness when playing.
- More control: Thanks to the Thermoplastic Urethane, the putter does offer you a lot more control and a softer feel
- Head design: This specific head design is lightweight and it is also the preferred design by most professional players
- Weight distribution: The distribution is not only great for advanced players, but also for the top beginner players
- Grip: The oversized grip does take a little getting used to if you are a new golfer. However, a pro should help you
Best Putter For Women: Wilson Staff Harmonized M2 Golf Putter
If you are a female player, the Wilson Staff Harmonized M2 Golf Putter is one of the best options that you could consider. It features an ergonomic design and a much lighter weight that should make life a little more comfortable. The soft feel grip is also really comfortable to keep the club from accidentally slipping out of your hands.
- Micro insert: The micro-insert offers a much softer feel and the player will definitely be able to have more control
- Weight: The putter is much lighter than the male versions, helping female players play without all the strength
- Design: An eye-catching design should go well with your rangefinder to show people you have actually arrived
- Pro players: The putter might not really offer the same power that you could need when you are a pro player
Best Putter For Control: MAZEL Tour GS3 Men’s Golf Putter
If you are looking to improve your overall control on the golf course, the MAZEL Tour GS3 Men’s Golf Putter is what you are looking for. It is made from solid stainless steel, but still offers a lot of durabilities while keeping the weight down. Advanced alignment also means the putter has much more when it comes to control.
- Adjustment: The putter allows you to make numerous different adjustments that mean it is great for all players
- Design: The lower center of gravity means the putter gives you a lot more fluidity when it comes to your putting motion
- Grip: This grip will not only keep your hands from slipping, but it can also help you to absorb some of the shocks
- Heavy: At close to 2-pounds, the club is really heavy and you might need an electric cart to carry it around as well.
Best Budget Putter: Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter
Last but certainly not least, we have the Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter. This putter is designed from top quality materials, but Wilson is also rated as one of the top brands on the market today. An eye-catching design definitely means this putter has been designed for you to show off your clubs amongst the pros.
- Stylish: This is definitely one of the most stylish options on the market today. It definitely helps you look more professional
- Square heel: The square heel also means the putter will definitely be great when you need to add a little more power
- Price: if you need to save a couple of bucks on your budget, this is definitely a great putter to save some money
- Weight: For me, the putter is somewhat too light and this is not really comfortable for the stronger players
Key Features To Consider When Choosing The Best Putter
Now that you have seen all of the putters we selected, you should also be aware of the features. These features are what we commonly use to ensure we choose the best clubs. With expensive clubs, you can also use these features. If you need to go buy a brand new putter to improve your game, keep these features in mind:
The club definitely needs to be the right length as this will ensure it is comfortable. While you might not know which length you need, you should consider asking a pro to assist you. If the club is not the right length, it won’t work so effectively when you are playing your shots.
Much like the length, the weight will also depend on how good you are as a player and what type of club you find right. If the club is too heavy, it won’t be as comfortable for you to play the shot. This is exactly the same if the club is too light. We recommend lighter clubs to beginners.
The head design is important and this helps a lot when it comes to the weight distribution. The different heads are typically a blade, mallet, or peripheral weighted design. You should choose the most comfortable club for your needs. Beginners are better off sticking to the blade design as this is the most basic.
Which Club Is The Best?
Since I have been testing all of these clubs, it is much easier for me to choose the best option. They all offer some great value and will work differently depending on your skill level. However, the Pinemeadow Golf PGX SL Putter is one of my all-time favorites when it comes to offering you great value. If you do not agree with our selection, we would love to read some of your comments.
Be sure to also check out the top pull carts!